Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let the countdown begin.....

Only 49 days.... until the first fall NFL football game. Ok, so I know you probably don't care but I could be the football wife and have a football husband widower. I don't really follow any team, except Ohio State I just like to watch it. I love to have it on and sew away. Anyways, here's what's new: QSI shop hop starts tomorrow with Lemon day on Tuesday. My project for this Shop Hop is called Lemonade so we're having lemon day to celebrate. We'll have fresh lemonade and lemon flavored treats.

Here's another countdown for you. If you've followed my blog, you'll know I'm a HUGE Billy Joel fan. Only 23 days until I see my next concert. About the millionth time I've seen him but I'll keep going as long as he keeps playing.

Stay tuned for an announcement regarding a free block of the week pattern starting on July 6th.

New Fabric: Haunted Hallow by Red Rooster Fabrics. I love Halloween and fall. I have more quilts for that time of year than any other. Check out this fabric, you'll love it!

1 comment:

HennHouse said...

My mom just forwarded me your newsletter... I am learning to quilt, my name is Karin, and I have a blog called the HennHouse!

We live on the west side of c-bus and I'm looking forward to visiting your store!