Monday, April 21, 2008

The 10th time was just as good as the 1st

The Billy Joel concert was awesome! We had ok seats so this picture was NOT taken by me. I counted.. I have seen Billy Joel in concert 10 times and I've seen his broadway musical Movin' Out twice! When's he coming back to Columbus? I don't know but I know I'll be there!


Ok, so back to the real world. We have received about 200 bolts of new fabric in the last few weeks. We have Amy Butler's newest fabrics, we have Noah's Ark by Jim Shore, we have the wildly popular Prairie Paisley by Moda and Roman Holiday and Malibu Monkey all by Moda. But wait..... there's more. We have Snow Wonderland (shown here) by Whimsicals and some of the line Fresh Squeezed by Moda. We've been busy with the sample making so stop by soon to see what's new!

No comments: